As mentioned in a previous post, the Symington family, SFE directors and many other staff were in Provesende recently for the blessing of the new ambulance. Here is another photo of everyone gathered and looking on during the ceremony.
If you can identify by the red numbers in the photo above all seven members of the family by name, and also define the parent/child relationships fully and correctly, you will win a case (6 x 75 cl) of Graham’s Quinta dos Malvedos 1999 Vintage Port.
If you can spot Miles Edlmann in the crowd and António Silvano, the caseiro at Quinta da Cavadinha (the flagship Warre’s quinta), you will win a bottle of Graham’s 40 Year Old Tawny.
Note that if you click on the photo it will open full size and you can see a little more clearly. You will need to use your browser back (<) button to return to the blog page.
Full rules, read carefully:
1. We turned off the comments function for this post, you must respond by sending an email to us at: blogadmin at grahams-port dot com (we are spelling it out here to avoid spam, but you need to use the usual symbols for at and dot). Give us the red number and the name of each of the seven Symingtons, and describe the parent/child relationships among the people in the photo.
2. You must be of legal drinking age for your country and state or province.
3. Employees of Symington Family Estates or their distributors and family members are not eligible.
4. The winner will be the first email received with the correct answer. We will identify one winner for the case of vintage and one winner for the bottle of tawny.
5. The wines can be shipped to you anywhere in the world, or if you are (or will be) in Porto, we can arrange for pickup at the Lodge (and give you a free tour whilst you’re there!).
6. Decision of the judges is final. We will announce the completion of the contest and the winners here in the blog.